What’s Currently in My Make-up Bag
It’s no secret that I love make-up. (Especially the sort that makes my skin look dewy and radiant when I wake up with dark circles under my eyes and small patches of rosacea on my cheeks). Since I began buying my own make-up at age 19, I’ve tested out countless beauty products. The ones that are currently in my make-up bag are my absolute favorites because I continue to purchase them again and again.
1. Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer SPF 30 – This is my favorite moisturizer to use during spring and summer when I need something hydrating but light. It even feels cooling to my skin.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer – I’ve been using this concealer for years. It does an excellent job of covering up my rosacea and dark under eye circles, so I’m a fan.
3. Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm – This eye balm is simply magical. It decreases the appearance of dark under eye circles and fine lines, AND it gives my skin a cooling sensation after application.
4. Estee Lauder Sumptous Lash Mascara – Another product that I’ve been using for years. It lengthens lashes while still making them look natural and beautiful.
5. Wander Beauty Wanderess Off Duty Eyeshadow Palette – This is my favorite palette for summertime. The colors are rich and highly pigmented. Read all about why I love it so much here.
6. Laura Mercier Rouge Essential Silky Creme Lipstick in A La Rose – My actual Laura Mercier lipstick in Spiced Rose isn’t being sold in stores anymore, but this color, A La Rose, is the closest I could find. Everyone needs a rose colored lipstick to perfect their pout.
7. Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream – My all time favorite bb cream/foundation. It smells lovely, is full-coverage and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and oils. It’s pricey, but if you use the recommended pea-sized amount, it should last you about 6-months. You can read more about this product here.
9. Jouer Blush Bouquet in Adore – Hands-down, my favorite blush of all time. I especially love the light coral color on the right, but the warmer shade on the left looks natural and beautiful as well.
10. Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder in Medium – If you’ve never tried this cult-favorite bronzer before, you need to. I love that it’s matte (doesn’t have sparkles), and it gives my face a natural-looking summer glow.
What’s your all-time favorite beauty product? Let me know in the comments!